How to survive off the grid like a pioneer when society collapses and you have to rely only on yourself
The original homesteaders were the masters at self-sufficiency and reliance upon only themselves.
They had to be prepared and have a variety of skills.
Although times have changed greatly, there is much that those who live off the grid can learn from these ingenious homesteaders.
Read this homesteading survival guide and discover…
* The ONE thing the early homesteaders absolutely had to have when they determined where to build their homes.
* How the pioneers heated their homes even when there were no trees for miles and miles.
* How early homesteaders “recycled” just about anything.
* How people in the 1800s used their ingenuity to find food just about anywhere.
* How to think like our ancestors and learn to preserve food with only the most basic tools and equipment.
* How the pioneers healed themselves when the nearest doctor was miles away.
…and many more early homesteading skills that can save your life in an off grid situation.