How to Survive in a Forest Fire?
Elementary and advanced advice for the fire and survival
This small book discusses practical issues of survival during the big fires.
Here are collected simple tips, which, however, can help you stay alive.
To date, the proportion of natural fires (from lightning) is about 7% -8%, hence the emergence of most of the forest fires associated with human activities. When leaving for rest, hunting or fishing in the forest for nature, observe the rules of fire safety and remember, in a fire-dangerous season it is inadmissible to throw cigarette butts on forest floor, burn dry grass, build bonfires, leave flammable materials in the forest, etc…….
Causes of forest fire:
• Careless treatment of a person with fire;
• Non-compliance with safety measures when breeding fires in the forest belt;
• Children’s pranks with matches in the forest park area;
• burning of garbage, dry grass in close proximity to the forest;
• Accidental sparks from the exhaust pipes of a car or motorcycle;
• Lightning strikes a tree;
• Ignition of the wiping material impregnated with oil, gasoline or other spontaneously combustible composition;
• Accidental focusing of sunlight with bottle glass…….